Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oy Vey

Dear Readers (all 2 of you),
I am sorry to have been so remiss in my blogging. I won’t give you the whole long sob story (for now anyway) but I have a nasty back and neck injury and sometimes I just need some time away from the computer. I also, unfortunately, have had to take a little time from my knitting as well. My neck injury involves a very pinched and very angry nerve which causes some pretty nasty pain in my hand and wrist.

Fear not though, gentle reader! I persist in my crafting pursuits and will shortly have some new and old projects to post.

Also, I was going to wait (thought I don’t know what for) to say anything but I figure now is as good a time as any really to put the bug in your ear. Sometime in September, I should be starting an Etsy shop. Now I know what you’re saying: “not you too! Everyone and their brother has one of those!”
And I cannot argue with you, seems like everyone either has one or knows someone who has one. I’m not much for bandwagons but I’ve had a few requests for pieces here and there and a commission or two so I figure I’ll try my hand and listing some of my stuff!

So, if you’ve looked at my knitwear and thought “gee, I’d like one of those” this could be your chance! Also, this is a good time to mention via comments if there is something you see that you might actually consider buying!

There will be more information as things progress but I think that covers everything for now.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment