Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Feed Your Head (it's a little weird how often Jefferson Airplane is totally appropriate!)


I love cupcakes! I’m a big fan of dessert in general but specifically, I love cupcakes. They’re fun to decorate and cute and little. I love cupcake jewelry, I love cupcake accessories…I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m crazy about cupcakes!
To that end, I submit for your approval, the cupcake hat!
I found a picture of a baby wearing something similar to this and thought to myself “self, you could totally make one of those. Furthermore, self, you could make one adult sized!” Sometimes my self is pretty smart.
In a rather fortunate turn of events, I had just scored some really yummy fluffy yarn at Big Lots on sale! It worked perfectly for the frosting on my cupcake hat! Also, I love to recycle or upcycle as much as I possibly can because crafting supplies get expensive, especially when you’re a yarn junkie like me. So the berry on top of the cupcake is stuffed with used bits of yarn cut off the ends of finished pieces!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment